Friday, October 31, 2008

WOOOHOOOOO

Here is the email I received today :O) Our agency only mails "paper" to China on Fridays - we have been waiting for this Friday!

"Hi Jill and Bob,
I am writing to confirm that I have received and processed your Letter Seeking Confirmation. Congratulations!
Your signed LSC will be mailed to China today October 31, 2008. Once the CCAA receives it - it should take approximately two to three weeks for the CCAA to send us your Travel Approval.
Your journey to your child is almost complete! I just wanted to take this time to again say that it has been such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you during this time. Stephanie and I feel honored to have been a part of bringing your family together. Although you are moving on to the travel phase - please know that Stephanie or I are always here to assist you and answer questions. We can wait to hear about your travels and stories about your child. Also, don't forget those pictures when you return!
Have a great day!"

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS DAY HAS FINALLY COME! YEA YEA YEA.
Please be in prayer for our LOA getting to China! And for a super quick turnaround both with TA coming and receiving a CA. I really want to be back for Christmas. :O0
Also, for our airline miles to work.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Jill

No comments: