Wednesday, October 22, 2008

lack of self control

that is exactly what is going on in our house today! Lack of self control, PURE excitement, PURE laughter and LOTS of jumping up and down. oh.. yea.. and LOTS of HAPPY TEARS!!

Praise be to God! we have RECEIVED OUR LOA!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE

Proverbs 25:25
"Like cold water to a weary soul, So is good news from a distant land."

Our agency thinks we will go the first week in December! That means that we will be HOME with ALL our children by CHRISTMAS!
WOOHOO!

And this is for anyone who is tracking numbers :O)
CCA*A signed our papers yesterday. So these numbers are yesterdays.
LOI 125
LID 111
PA 104

9 comments:

cook2china said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I know you guys are so excited. Sure wish we were going with you. Know that your in our thoughts and prayers.
The Cook family

Wolfes Home said...

Woo hoo!!!! So happy for you!

Barbie said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, I remember the awesome feeling of being so close!! Here is my email... heart4six@yahoo.com

Love ya!!!!!!

Terry said...

WoooooHooooooo! Can you hear me, I thought I heard a shout from down south somewhere :-) Terry

KB said...

Oh yay!! I knew you would get good news soon!! Congratulations!!

Can't wait to follow along!

Kristy

jeanette said...

Oh goodness! I'm SOOOO happy for you! what wonderful news. :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!! I'm SO happy for you!!!

Aunt Karen said...

We love you guys and GOD is so good. Drew is a lucky boy and I think you are the best parents!!!!

CONGRATS

Lori Heinrich said...

YAY!!!! We're so happy for you! What a wonderful Christmas it will be!