Friday, October 10, 2008

ordered the moo-la

I am sorry for anyone who is from KS but I have to tell you this state is whack.
No one has traveler checks.. they do the "bank card" now. GEESH. and Noone is 'legally able to order new money".. b lah.

However, after closing one bank account (b/c they were unprofessional) and going to another bank.. Go C*mmerce! They can order money and are probably the lone bank that still has AM EX traveler checks..

SO today to make me feel closer to Drew.. the kids and I went to the bank. Ordered "the" money.
I asked if I could open a safety deposit box to keep the "new' money and that gal gave me a discount b/c of what I was doing it for! YEA ~
Then she notarized our paper saying we would vaccine our kids.. no raised seal thingy.. I asked about it and she said - no one does that anymore... uummm yea they do. My entire dossier is that way! oh well can't win them all.. I will ask if it needs to be and if so I will just go over to the post and get it done by a federal notary.

It seems that in this state, if "they" [whoever I am dealing with] doesn't do "it" [notary, traveler checks, order money blah blah blah] then it is apparently now illegal or "no one does that anymore"...
testing my already thin patience..

No comments: