Tuesday, October 7, 2008

day 29 challenge/ day 2

Sorry I am a little late on telling you what I have been doing.. I am not on the net everyday so...

Day 2 Sunday
I bought cookies (for lack of time to make them.. ) and gave them away with out being asked... this was a rough day emotionally for me.. and this is what i could muster.. sorry.

Day 3 Monday
I prayed blessings over my children. This time was different. I looked them in the eye, individually, and specifically prayed a blessing to them. (we pray all the time, and pray for them.. but this was different.. not sure how to explain it.. )
I wish I could bottle up their faces. They lit up and their hearts were bursting with joy. It was truly my highlight this week.

Day 4 Tuesday
I gave my favorite coat of all time to someone that needed a coat.

No comments: