Monday, October 20, 2008

lady bugs are raining down






Although we don't believe in the "ladybugs mean lucky". It is fun to take part in t

he adoption community (China's) things to pass our time.. One is getting excited about seeing ladybugs. Before we ever had China on our hearts, both Sarah and my MIL LOVE and I don't me love but LOVE ladybugs. So it was fun to see that connection. Then with this "match" to Drew, on referral day, we saw ladybugs (granted not real ones but a "very" pregnant lady and her TWO year old that was dressed head to toe in ladybugs. SO on Saturday, it felt like ladybugs were RAINING down on us. I like to get Bob going most days and ladybugs are one of the ways :O). However, he walked up to me and said, "wanna take my picture?" I said, uumm okay sure ;o). Then he had this cheesy grin, and I knew something was up.. was I about to be punked? BUT I saw her.. the ladybug on him.. that wouldn't leave! It crawled ALL over him. It was a beautiful sight.

The one photo of Daniel and I is priceless. but man have I gained some weight.. Today starts my "healthy" eating again. Today I will start Sout*h Be*ach again. I have to stay healthy for my children. Rememeber, my dad just had quad by-pass. (he is doing great by the way).

and did you see the "handwashing" photo inthe last post.. heheheh had to put that one in there.. germ freak.

The one with Corn stalks is just a lesson on corn.. :O)

Daniel just walked up to me and said, "I heart you mommy" and made a heart with his hands on his chest. Then he said, i love you so much. .. YEA.

1 comment:

KB said...

Cute hair cut and love the picture of you all together....just need that cutie Drew home to make it perfect! Praying you hear some news soon!

Kristy