Tuesday, October 7, 2008

cleaning out th car

I chose to clean out the car for my husband. It is my minivan but it is not the cleanest car in the neighborhood which drives my man batty. There is no food or anything but whew ... we could save a tree with all the paper and crud (ie: toys, books, McD toys ect).

As I sat in the way back (AKA: Sarah's zone) I had a trashbag full of mess. One thing that I did find.. and brought me to sobbing tears is a little note. Sarah writes songs, and poems and is constantly either reading, writing or drawing. She says her favorite subjects are science and math so it will be interesting how all that works together.
Okay, back to the note I found in one of her notebooks: I want to serve Jesus all the days of my life. My mom is the best cooker. My sister is the best

The note wasn't finished but it said it all.. I want to serve Jesus all the days of my life.
I think those are the sweetest words any child could ever say. As soon as my camera is fixed (i am going through withdrawls) I will take a photo of the note :O)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Don't you just love when you find those little treasures? The just warm my heart. That's a keeper ;-)

Blessings,
Carla