Monday, October 20, 2008

hair






did i forget to mention that 'she' took 6 inches off my locks? i asked for shoulder length hair..I envisions, clean lines, and a peak thing in the front just like the lady who was cutting my hair. this is what i got.. about 3 inches PAST my shoulders.. not even with my chin but my jawline! YIKES> oh well, it grows back. And bob loves short hair..

here was the reactions of the children

Sarah smiled and said, 'i love it'

Sophia SQUEALED 'you look like a Chinese girl, just like me'

Daniel sadly said, ' where is your hair, what am i suppose to brush' then cried. oops.

1 comment:

Tammy Hulsey said...

Hey! It's my twin!!:0) My hair is cut similar to yours. I like it!! I had to look twice at the picture of you in the ornage shirt. Looks like me but alot smaller!!!!!

Love ya Tammy