Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sarah's Swim Meet

We would love for you to send well wishes to Sarah Grace for her upcoming swim meet. Please lift her in prayer for Saturday. She will be swimming between 1130 and 3 pm (central time zone).
This is her first meet. Actually it is my first meet as well. The coaches told the parents.. don't be alarmed if your child doesn't qualify (meaning gets disqualified during the race)... it is normal and it happens to everyone..
geesh. poor kids. I would love to lift the entire team up in prayer. THe older kids start on Friday and it ends on Sunday. I will be working the concession stand on Friday night.. uummm maybe i need prayer too... not much patience these days...

Anyways, she is swimming the free style and the back stroke in the 8 and under catagory, THIS Saturday.

thanks friends. :O)

1 comment:

Aunt Karen said...

Sarah,

My first meet I was 84th out of 84 girls. My daddy told me the race was between my own lane lines and the finish and that the only real test is if I tried hard and improved next time. Enjoy your meet and remember I worked hard and earned a spot at the Olympic Trials!!! You can do it!!

Love Aunt Karen