Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It has come to my attention.. that I am not or have not written on this blog as I do on my private/passworded travel blogs..
I got to thinkin' why is that I wonder? Not that I am a perfect writer but why am I not writing the way I use to?
The only thing i came up with is that perhaps I am not "letting go" or I am feeling a little antsy about putting it out there with an open blog?? I am still writing in my private journals (paper and pen).. so perhaps i will blog what I write there for a little while..
another question i had was - why am i blogging? I blog b/c I like to. It gives me an outlet and it sure is faster at times than my pen and paper:O).. plus I love conecting with other ladies and families that are going through the same things we are.. and lastly, for friends and family to keep up with our life.. especially b/c Bob is in the military and we don't live close to family, and we move from friends.

2 comments:

Alice said...

You also blog because I get sick of clicking and finding "nothing" new. I was getting read to delete your link. ha ha! Congrats on your special week. God is so good. Happy birthday Sarah and Sophie

alice

Table for Six said...

your such a brat!!!!
poured over your blog last night.. look at those sweeties! Nest summer they can just come to my house for a couple weeks :O)
jill