Thursday, September 11, 2008

AGHHHH




Imagine me sitting on the floor after our fun night of watching Sarah Grace opening her gifts and me saying to my very sweet, caring, sensitive husband ;o> 'honey, how come i can't get reeeeeally close shots with this lens?' Bob, the protective, give Jill anything she desires husband that he is.. asked for the camera..
So me not paying attention to him WITH the camera I was talking with Daniel. Okay folks.. I am going to POST what my soul mate took photos of .. with out me knowing.. and then i hear this soft chuckle, oh you know the one that comes only from someone who just got away with stealing cookie before dinner kinda chuckle.. so after the foot shot.. ohhh wouldn't' it be fun to do a shoot on my brows?

yeeea. here i am out in the open.. no makeup- except a little left over from yesterday [oops].. haven't had my brows done since we MOVED here almost 3 months ago and eeewwww those feet.. how did that happen? YIKES.. I am trying to skimp and save but geesh.. i guess a girl has got to do what a girl has to do.. especially when the above mentioned best husband in the world just did a layout on those neglected parts..

LOL

4 comments:

Barbie said...

Hey, those look like my feet. lol!! Aren't husbands grand. :-)

wade said...

For super pictures, get this lens: http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/5018daf.htm

Unfortunately, it will do nothing for your appearance; for that, you'll have to continue to use makeup. ;-)

Don't you miss me? At all? Didn't think so....

Heh heh. Wade

Emily said...

Hi- you don't know me, but we are also adopting a child (Shia (who will be Kate), who is 18 months old) from Philip Hayden. My mom is friends with Charlene Martin (Vira's mom) who knows you. Anyway, my oldest brother is doing a semester abroad in Beijing and went to Philip Hayden yesterday to visit Kate. While he was there, he asked to see a few of the kids that we know are being adopted. Charlene had told us about you guys and how you were adopting Drew, so he got to see him and took a picture. My mom emailed it to you. All that to say, I just wanted to tell you to check your email! He is SOOO cute!!

Emily

Anonymous said...

I just found your site through Barbie's site~ I am so glad I did. This post made me laugh. Way to go!!