Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was nominated!!!!!!!!!


For the YOU MAKE ME SMILE AWARD!

WOW, I am so humbled by the shout out! It makes me happy that I made someone smile and so much so that she nominated me :O))))) I am so honored! So to share in that happiness I must pay it forward and nominate 5 others that make me smile.
But first I want to say THANK YOU to Barbie at
moments memories milestones

You will love her blog. And just incase the link didn't work she is on my sidebar.

So now I get to tell others who has made me smile! Well, that is a hard one b/c I am not sure I can limit it to just 5. But since I "cheated" on the book call out.. I will play by the rules this time..
My nominations are:
1. Cynthia at,
my Chinese Dumplins

2. Kelly at,
Miracle of the Mondos

3. Lisa at, Tate R Bug

4. Kathy at Our China Posse, (in my sidebar, but password protected)

5. Angela at,
Bring the Rain

So to follow the rules.. here are their characteristics...
each one of these ladies are in different places in their lives.. a journey.. and through the pain, the anxiety, the wait, the tears, the laughter, the day.. they find laughter and they openly share it. They are real, they are kind, they celebrate children - either theirs or others and sometimes both. They are making positive impacts on the bloggy world.I have tears a lot when reading their blogs, yet I smile too. They are joyful through their pain. they teach me, the encourage me [even when i am a lurker] and they make me want to come back to see their journeys.. i find myself praying for them. Perhaps b/c we have been on similar journeys.. or perhaps they are teaching me about the journey.. God bless them all.
And to those of you who are reading this.. God bless you too. I also love reading your blogs.


Here are the Smile Award rules:

1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude (not necessarily at all times--we are all human). Thank you for the disclaimer!
2. Must love one another. Hopefully it is ok to love some more than others:)
3. Must make mistakes. Who me?4. Must learn from others. One of the main reasons I blog.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. I try!
6. Must love life. Yeah, most days!
7. Must love kids. Ooh, easy one:)

No comments: