Saturday, September 20, 2008

what is going on???





I am incredibly sad today. I went to download my photos from Sophia's birthday party and only two photos came off the camera. And I took MANY photos. Then last night Bob put together Drew's toddler bed :O) and again, took waaaay too many photos (I mean really, a bed is a bed and one does not need 20 photos!) AND AGAIN the camera shows me I took them... but they are NOT on my card.. so I only have a couple..
Does anyone know what is going on with my camera?

Here are the photos..

And I am posting photos of the kids blowing out candles on Thursday.. Drew's 2nd birthday :O) They enjoyed that. Sophia said.. we can't eat the cake it is for Drew. I told her it was okay and we could do it again when he is home. So then she said, well we will have to give him two pieces to equal us. :O) what a sweet girl for already sharing. I also added my necklace that says Faith, Hope and Love (In Chinese). It is so beautiful.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Jill, it may be your card. try another card and see if it works.

Happy Birthday Drew...momma and baba will never miss another one! Terry

redmaryjanes said...

I don't know anything about cameras, but that would bum me out too.

Happy Birthday to little Drew. Hopefully he will be home soon : )

Anonymous said...

I've got big news....e-mail me your phone number!!

(natlanning@hotmail.com)

Love Ya!
Natalie

Lori Heinrich said...

The birthdays are hard. We're coming up on another one in a couple of weeks, too. But every day is one day closer to forever together! And I have a feeling Drew will appreciate getting double the cake...I would!