Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Duvet :O) fundraiser SOLD Praise God!






As we draw near to the end of this tunnel and the beginning of our lives with Drew.. it is becoming apparent we need to 'step' it up a notch.

Is anyone interested in:
a Silk duvet cover (no inside filling) that was bought in China last year. It has never been out of the original cover. It comes with 2 pillow cases/covers and one duvet (queen size). There is a design of some sort and the colors are tans, mocha's, light blue (so infrequent that i almost missed this color) and creams.

I bought two of these duvets while in China last year.. I paid a little over 200 for EACH of them. I used one for several months and it has been put away, still in excellent shape with one tiny hole at the stitch line caused by me (oops). The one I didn't use is in perfect condition.

If you are interested in giving a donation (over or equal to the purchase price) to us, we would love to give you this item.

I purchased these duvets from a "government-run" facility. We were able to watch and participate in the "silk process". It is amazing.

First come, first serve.

6 comments:

Carla said...

Do you have a picture???

Table for Six said...

that would make sense wouldn't it! LOL
I will take the one that is out of the carry case and post it soon. :O) thanks for the heads up.. duh LOL
jill

Carla said...

It is beautiful!!! Sadly, I don't have the $200 to spend at this time. Always have adoption expenses! ;-)

Blessings,
Carla

Table for Six said...

This item has SOLD!

Congratulations to the buyer.. you are going to love it.

Jill

Carla said...

I am thrilled you sold it!! WOO HOO!!!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Praise the LORD for the sale! May the LORD continue to provide. We know He is able,
Robbie