Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SOPHIA! We love you so much. Just as Sarah said in Genesis to God about her son, you have brought us laughter!
We praise God for you! The last 4 years have been amazing and God has taught us MUCH about being parents and His love through you. God taught us about the adoption into His family through the adoption of you. We saw, first hand, the love He has for us, an unconditional love, a love that is the same as His love for Christ. Just as we are co-heirs with Christ - you are a co-heir with your siblings to the Shelton name. You are every bit a part of me as your siblings. I love you with an unbridled passion and protectiveness one can only get from the Holy one. You are every ounce my daughter and I am grateful beyond words that you call me momma. It drives me to the throne in utter thankfulness.
We love you sooooooooooooo much!
happy 5th birthday!!!

(Sophia has chosen to have a Tea party :O) on Sunday afternoon- photos to come soon!)

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Hope Sophia has a happy birthday!!

Loved your post!!