Sunday, November 23, 2008

OMGOSH PLS PRAY FOR ME

okay I am trying to trust and believe that this is all going to work out.

The travel agent booked our TICKETS WRONG. She booked them for the wrong DAY. I called Continental and they said the travel agent has to fix it.. and oh by the way there is a change fee of 250 per person..
After I sobbed, begged and pleaded.. she said.. sorry byebye.

It is Sunday so i can't get intouch with our travel agent.. I left a message and emailed them.

Please pray this gets fixed and either no one pays the fee or the travel company picks that one up.
Oh Lord, help us.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Oh Jill, I'll be praying that the travel agent takes the responsibility and fixes it ASAP for you guys. Praying too for the Lord's provision for the money you guys still need. Don't forget all that HE's done already to bring that boy of yours home!! :) Hang in there momma....you're almost on your way to CHINA!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Praying!

wade said...

"Be still and know that I am God."
Read Psalm 46.

Praying, hoping, rejoicing with you,

Wade & Alice

Barbie said...

I am praying right now! Please let us know asap. I would push for your agent to pay that fee, not you!!