Monday, November 24, 2008

IT WORKED!

Thank you all for your prayers!

We are now leaving on the correct day and don't have to pay the 250 pp charge.

I prayed all night and morning. I wanted to be calm and polite. Thank you God for changing my heart this morning.. from anxious and sobbing to calm and knowing that you are in complete control.
I am also thankful that everything was worked out before I called and when I did call.. had the right attitude.

THANKYOU FOR PRAYING!
I thank God for you all.
J~

8 comments:

cook2china said...

I'm praising God with you! I've prayed nonstop. So glad that God takes care of our every need.
Ginger

Nate and Brenda said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Nate and Brenda said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Glad to know it was good news!
Kept checking my email, and then thought...I could check hear!

Anita said...

WOOHOOO!!! What an answer to our prayers, Jill! You're on the countdown momma! :)

Barbie said...

Yeah!!

jeanette said...

Praise God! what a relief. :)

Alyson and Ford said...

May you have safe travels! You are strong. Loved reading your story.

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Forever Family Day 09/16/08