Tuesday, November 18, 2008

grants

we applied for a Shaohannah's Hope grant. We received one with Sophia's adoption (she is the little 2 year old on SCC site for SH. in the white dress ).. isn't she so beautiful!
oh tangent.. sorry..
we applied.. have to have our pastor sign a statement.. you know the pastor that is on post and doesn't know me.. but i am forever talking to him! hehehhe I do adore his wife and we have shared tears!

we are now short our plane tickets (hopefully able to use our FF miles for me and bob)! We have most of the rest of what is left.. HUGE PRAISE b/c our fundraisers didn't go well. God is amazing isn't he!
For example. I had to send off our Visa applications today :O) and it cost 46 dollars. I forgot to check the mail today. When Bob arrived home, he asked and I then went to get the mail (our boxes are about 10 houses down from ours). A check for 41 dollars was in there! It came from our last gas bill in DE! We moved here (KS) in JUNE! :O))))) what a blessing.

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I hope that you get everything that you need. I will be praying for you. How exciting!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Prayers for you tonight!
Robbie