Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh how I wish you knew everything that was going on right now... i have been asked to not tell at the moment.. but could you pray? We are thinking that we might get our TA this week (inside scoop- just kididng) and if that does happen, it looks as if we would leave in TWO WEEKS. I just can't say that without laughing out loud! I could potentially be holding Drew in TWO weeks. PTL.

Okay so that part I could say.. LOL

Then the other part is just frustration on parts of the process ... I can't wait to tell the whole story. It has nothing to do with the wait. AND the coolest part is that God is completely in charge ! whew.

thanks for lifting us and our little Drew up in your prayers and laying at His feet.

did I tell you ?? I received Drew's measurements! He weighs in at 23 pounds and is 34 inches! Such a little guy !
Sophia (5)and Daniel (4 1/2) are 42 and 43 1/2 respectively. Sophia is 35 pounds and daniel in at 37.. Daniel is 9 months younger :O)

The best part is Daniel was the same size and I have the correct season and sizes for him! YEA God!! SInce Daniel was older at adoption than Drew, Daniel was ity-bit eh. He is in 5slim's and I have to sench the waist so he has this squished up waist line!
okay, i got on a tangent.

The three families I mentioned early that are in China now , are coming home this week. :O) Keep them in your prayers.

2 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Jill than you for the prayers for our family.Andy and Kamryn will be home friday!
Ok, now I must know what your secret is. lol.....

Barbie said...

Drew is about the same size Ryan was. Ryan was 28 months when we adopted him and he only weighed 23 pounds too. In fact at 3 weeks old he was only 5.5 lbs and at 8 months he was a tiny 13 lbs.

Wow, I really hope you get your TA soon. How awesome would that be!! We traveled two weeks after TA. I was so ready to GO!!

By the way, I lost my login info for Drew's site. Could you email it to me again please?
heart4six@yahoo.com