Friday, November 21, 2008

CA confirmed

I am very excited. Our CA was confirmed in less than 24 hours! Praise the Lord!!!!

We leave on the 3rd Dec. CA on the 16th, and arrive in the states (STL to pick up girls) on the 18th.. home on the 19/20th.

CAN WE SAY we are a littttttlllllleee excited and it feels like a whirlwind (as it always does).. and oh by the way.. TICKETS are BOOKED.

This weekend I will complete our trip preparations. Next week I will concentrate on Thanksgiving and my children.
Next weekend, on Sat I will be decorating the house for Christmas.. Sunday I will clean and finish packing and on Monday.. resting .. hahha

This is really happening... dreams do come true!

2 comments:

KB said...

ahhhhh!!! Congrats on getting word you can go get Drew!!! Can't wait to follow along!! I posted while in Taiwan just for you!!

Kristy

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jill! Seems like I was just following your journey to bring your first son home and now you are going back for your second son. You are truly blessed!

Kim