Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS

Please pray for my niece. I would love to ask for completely healing for her 5 year body!

I just found out today that she has "bi-buspid (or bicuspid )aortic valve
through the left valve pumps into the heart then back into the left to be pumped out.. as her goes out.. it oxygenated and backs up the blood". they heard a large murmur and went in the same day to cardio.

those were my mom's words and I haven't been able to reach Joy, my sister.

Also, my almost 16 year old nephew will see the cardiologist. PLEASE pray for him as well.

My niece has not had an easy life medical wise. When she was 9 weeks old she had surgery on her kidneys. And again when she was 9 months old. For the longest time she had a drainage tube from her kidneys coming out in her tummy area. J and my Sophia are a month apart in age.

Please be in constant prayer for my sister's family.
thank you so much

4 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I will pray for your sisters family. Hang in there.

jeanette said...

praying.

Anonymous said...

Praying Jill ... LOVE your photo/header!!! That is so sweet!!! Can't wait to hear about your TA!!! Any day now ...

Lori Heinrich said...

We're praying, Jill. Please keep us posted.