Friday, August 22, 2008

HELP!

Hi friends and prayer warriors,

I have two major prayer request.
1) my mom is very sick and they can't find out what is wrong with her. Please pray that the doctors have wisdom on how to treat her. And if it is God's will, to completely heal her (my desire!)

2)My Kansas (KBI) prints came back illegible UGH> I have to go again to get them to fingerprint me.. We have to do this b/c of the move out of state and the SW requires them to sign off on the addendum. Please pray that my prints today are great and come back quickly.

I have started nesting.. not sure if it is wishful thinking or truly a sign of things to come soon :O) either way, i don't want KS fingerprints to be holding me up!! yikes!

Thanks and I will write soon
JIll

4 comments:

Kim Kirby said...

Praying for your mom to be healed and for legible finger prints. Are they using the electonic fingerprint thing or ink? I had trouble once with the electric thing, I had to actually lotion my hands since they were so dry from work?! Go figure.. Drop us an email sometime.
Kim Kirby

Terry said...

Praying Hard girlfriend!!!! Terry

Barbie said...

I will be praying. Have you heard more about your mom yet?

My fingerprints were bad the first time too. I used Cornhusker's Lotion like ten times a day and my prints were great the next time.

Table for Six said...

amazing that you both said to put lotion on! One guy during one of the FBI checks said to put lotion on.. then the last two (FBI in DE) and this person in KS said never put lotion on and go figure my prints came back - even though they are STILL current in the FBI files.. geesh!
So I did what you two said.. soaked my hands in lotion :O) okay so you didn't exactly say that.. THEN they were gross.. so I put hand sanitizer on (in my normal panicked way) THEN they were sticky :O) so I was rubbing them hard with a napkin.. and Sarah asks at that point 'what areeee you doing?' .. uumm not sure.
So I go in and ask if I can wash my hands :O) and the guy said.. I told you they would come back!!!!!!! and I said, sweetly with a smile.. aren't you suppose to do a better job printing me and he said with a smile.. you have sweaty hands. hmph. :-O
needless to say we were both laughing at that part and the WOMAN behind the counter said to let her have a try... sent them off on Friday... whew.