Wednesday, August 6, 2008

fingerprints and prayers

Hi, i would love for you to pray about our fingerprints.. since we moved.. KS is a state that requires a KBI and local background check and fingerprints... in order for our SW to do a little paragraph saying we moved and our house is fine to bring a child into... not that we haven't done this before.. okay I am submitting to the "rules" and going to get fingerprinted... I have had a bad attitude about going through so much again just for a paragragh (she needs all the certificates, work letter, financial letter, fingerprints, 5 page info sheet on us.. and more..) it is hard for me to not just say "look at our homestudy- it is all in there". I want drew home and I will give her everything she wants but it is so frustrating. ugh. So perhaps I should ask for prayer for my attitude.
Good news, our fingerprints were FREE at the military post we are at :O) bad news.. cop didn't like the one on my finger.. but said to send it off anyway- YIKES.
So my prayer would be for the prints for Bob and I to work the first time and for the checks to come back quickly.It appears that TA's are coming in on day 70ish. That puts us a month and a half away - another prayer :O). We are on day 34 of our wait from our LID. And day 50ish from LOI. I tend to go with the flow and think it will be counted from LID.

Thanks everyone for your awesome prayers. AND thanks for blessing us through our Chip-in!

No comments: