Thursday, July 17, 2008

update on my dad


he will be having triple by-pass on Tuesday. They wanted to do this surgery tomorrow, however my dad held them off until Tues so he could tie up some loose ends.. he is a photographer in his off time and has several weddings lined up. SO he is finding replacement for himself for the upcoming weddings.

please pray for my dad. please tell anyone you know to pray for him.
thanks. here is a photo that I took of him, my (step) mom and our kids last summer.

jill

3 comments:

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Precious photo, priceless treasure.
Praying for your dad,
Robbie

Barbie said...

Thanks for letting us know. I will be praying for him. Love the picture. That is just precious to have!

cook2china said...

We're praying for your Dad's surgery tomorrow. I just love the picture. Keep us updated.
Ginger