Wednesday, July 2, 2008

storms in my heart.. storms in the sky






man what a day.. storms came through today and I kept telling the kids that God makes the weather ... but I had to kept telling myself that I can't be afraid of the storms.. what an enormous reminder at a perfect time eh. :O)
I will post the photos.. the made me feel liek what was going on in my stomach and heart today with CCAA asking questions and more questions.. So I rest in the promises tonight of our God. Yes, I rest. Thank you so much for your prayers of peace. The storm in me is calm and I rest. bless you all.
much love Jill... waiting 2 weeks for PA today..
The first photo is looking out my front door.. and the next is looking down the street at the same time.. what a difference in the sky color. The rest were taken out the back door immediately following. I will take some more later of the back door view, it is breathtaking on a non-storm day :O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are doing better!! Those storm pictures are awesome!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Praying you hear something real soon! Kathy