Wednesday, July 9, 2008

nothing yet.. nada.. nope.. waiting...

Well, another day passed and no word from CCAA on our PA. Although disappointed, I am trusting that all of this is being worked out. I am reminded of the spiritual warfare that is going on and God has our best in mind. I can dream of all the different reasons why we don't have PA yet.. but the only thing that matters is God is working it all out - and whatever happens in the next few days or weeks is okay b/c we know that God is in charge and we want His will in our lives.

Now if only I could get out of a pool party... Tomorrow I have to go to a spouse orientation (heheheh)for Bob's work. I told my girlfriend, do they not know I am checking email at that time! LOL just kidding - I am looking forward to going and meeting the other spouses.. especially since on Friday there is a huge pool party (over 200 people) and I have to be in a bathing suit around these people.. yuk. :O)

This is the verse that I would like to share tonight:
Psalm 5:11,12
But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because you defend them; Let those also who love Your name be joyful in You.
For you O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

same verse but out of the MacArthur study bible/ NASB says; (my favorite bible)
Psalm 4; 11,12
But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, That those who love Your name may exult in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O Lord, You surround him with favor as with a shield.

I suppose I need to be rejoicing over that pool huh... :O)

And I also can relate with David in his cry out for protection,
Psalm 5; 1-3
Give ear to my words, O Lord, Consider my groaning. Heed the sound of my cry for help. my King and my God, For to You I pray. In the morning, O Lord you will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to you and eagerly watch.

No comments: