Thursday, July 10, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIMME A "P", GIMME AN "A" what does that spell???

PA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! Pre-appoval came today! woohoooooooo

Glory to God in the highest! we received the call today (at 4:18pm) from our awesome agency - what an answer to all of our prayers!

Thank you so much for praying for us.


please continue to pray for us as our dossier/file is being reviewed in order to issue TA (travel approval).

And for Drew. all the changes about to happen and bonding with us.

And we think we might have enough miles for our trip (What a blessing), so hopefully/praying it works out to use those miles to fly to China!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!!

Love Ya!

Terry said...

Praising Jesus with you today! Terry

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Jill,
Praie the LORD for PA. Your Storms post reminds me so of my heavy heart when I posted Mournful on our blog last summer. It was raining outside and I was raining tears inside.
Our precious Father will encourage you today and always,
Robbie

Lori Heinrich said...

Wonderful news!!! We'll keep praying for smooth sailing. God is so good!

KB said...

Hey Jill...

yay, one step closer...I want to see pictures.....did you know we named our little guy Andrew too? (he's going to be an Andy though...)

Miss ya!
Kristy

Mom to my China Posse said...

I am so thrilled! Awesome news!