Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dragon Boat Festival

what a great day today. We ended up at the DBF in Kansas City. They fun crafts and entertaining dances and music. We all enjoyed our time out. Then we went for Ribs (little did I know there was a PFChangs around the corner...) and the ribs were amazing! We had to walk around "the Plaza" after to get unstuffed.. so we ended up at the Cheesecake factory! YUMM YUMM
Bob and I got that to go and headed out to Whole Foods YUM I love that store!
I grabbed the kids favorite fuit roll ups and ended up buying so cherries and red peppers b/c the were so much cheaper than anywhere else! i couldn't believe it - YEA.
oh, bob & i chowed down on our cheesecake before going into Whole foods while the children slept like logs in the back of the van... they woke up to our last bites and man what a way to wake up! heheheh

I think from the yummy ribs, the heat and the cheesecake = we passed out on the couch once we were home.. opps.. pb & j for dinner.. with red peppers and an asian mellon that I grabbed at the farmers market earlier in the morning... LOL it is not often that I don't cook but whew, that felt wonderful!
set out our church clothes, bathed the kids and sent them to beddy-bye
reserached a church we want to try and so far pleased.. we will see tomorrow.. this is the worst and best part about moving.

My dad has had all his tubes removed, including the chest tube! He will go home tomorrow :O) YEA!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Kate and Jocelyn were there too...pretty funny.

Table for Six said...

I know!! we tried to find them but couldn't..bummer