Sunday, July 20, 2008

need prayer

there are so many that need prayer.. I have gone back to writing prayer request in my journal. This action helps me to focus my prayer life in the moment. It keeps me thinking of the ones i love and their needs during the day...

Today i ask for prayer for:
*my dad and his surgery
*my husbands dad, he injured his back and an unspoken
*lori and family, waiting on their children from Russia - and the set backs
*all adoptive families that are waiting for their children
*women who are desparte to be mom's and are struggling b/c they can't.. yet...
*my mom and me
*our son drew, LOA, TA, bonding, smooth transition for him
*friends that are in China now
*PHF, some very sick children and they need more $ donations
*karen
*Anita and Mark
*Terry's husband Brad - very sick
*Tonya's daughters
*my friends on my cop (children of promise) group
*wade and alice
*those that are broken and have not yet surrendered
*those that just need to take the leap of faith
*our two children that we sponsor (one in the Phillipines and one in China)
*organizations that support orphans around the world
*marriages
*beth and steve who are hopefully in the next referral batch after waiting 30 months+ for their newest daughter

thank you for praying for those people and more.

No comments: