Friday, January 23, 2009

So excited!

I wish I could explain to you in bloggy land all that has happen today... what I can tell you is that God is ALIVE and MOVING!

TWO people contacted me today to pray for them. One we will call "d" and the other we will call "E". I would love to ask for prayers for them. They are in the midst of miracles happening.

Please, I know it is sometimes hard to remember to pray for the unknown but these ladies need MANY praying.

I will share as I am told I can.

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE GOD"S PLAN UNFOLD FOR THESE TWO DIFFERENT FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

DiJo said...

Jill,

What a blessing to know that God does hear us and answer our prayers. I love how he brings people in to our lives that can intercede and truly make a difference. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Diana

Mom to my China Posse said...

I am also Praying for "D" I am glad she made contact with you. I had told her about you.

Kathy