Thursday, January 29, 2009

LOL


Daniel told his speech therapist yesterday "my brother doesn't like our sisters. He likes me best. My mom is my best friend. She is so pretty."


OKAY lets laugh about the whole sister thing.. right now anyway.. and focus on the later.. I AM HIS BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!


Friday, tomorrow is our 2 year Gotcha/Family/Adoption Day! and HE FINALLY LIKES ME!! NO what HE LOVES ME! what a LONG two years.. thank you friends who have prayed for our family. Thank you God for keeping me focused on you and seeing Daniel the way YOU see him. For softening my heart towards my son and letting the love flow!


I AM HIS BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!! :O)))))))

4 comments:

For His Glory said...

Sons fall in love with thier mommas! So Glad to hear that your his best friend...I know it's been a rough road but God is in control :-)

Terry said...

the "Pierre" post was me. I didn't realize that I was still signed in under FHG's name. They use Piscasa for photos from Asher's orphanage and I use their name to view them, but didn't realize I need to sign out every time...love you!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

What an awesome blessing! God is so good, and I know your heart was warmed. Thank you for sharing,
Robbie

Ashley and Mike said...

So sweet! I was already up boo hoooing this morning and now that I have read this I am boo hooing even more. :)