Monday, January 5, 2009

cupcakes and giggles

oh the sound of children eating cupcakes.. it is this side of heaven!
I included a quick video. When I rounded the corner the ooohhh and aaahhhh's from Drew were so funny. Bob said.. hhmm do you know what these are? laughing.. At Shepherds Field, they celebrate birthday months with yummy cake so .... this is not a first for him but I bet carrot cake with creamcheese frosting IS a first for him/?? who knows and frankly, who cares.. the giggles are what matter now. :O)
enjoy~

okay stay tuned... an error message is coming up.. telling me to go post the video on youtube!well our youtube acount is "myheartinchina" so you can go there if you wanna.. i will keep trying here... sorry

2 comments:

Terry said...

Ohhhhh, I want to see the video. Love the photo at the top....looks like D's been home 10000 years. love you! Terry

Stefanie said...

I can't find your email address!! But I am putting a friend of mine in touch with your blog so she can talk to you about your amazing story, GWCA and how God worked it all to His glory!!