Friday, January 2, 2009

black eyes and faces in concrete...


So i like to think that i have well behaved children... today I put them in the back yard and said "don't come in until you are sweating with red faces and out of breath". :O) I also said, you need the Vitiman D. :0)


umm yea.. i heard high pitched screams.. well it could only be daniel or sarah.. hehehe seriously. it was daniel. see i told you.

I ran outside, and I am seeing Sophia ON TOP of her brother RUBBING his FACE on the CONCRETE. are you kidding me? Daniel is crying and sophia is saying "I told you NO". I run over and pull her off and then she cries.. sure she does.. off to bed she goes.

what are you thinking?

Then about an hour later Sarah's turn. She comes running in and says MY EYE MY EYE. I did include a photo for you.. which doesn't even do her eye justice. Evidently, Sarah and Daniel were playing "Surviorman and surviorwoman " (i tried hard not to laugh)... and somehow the soccer goal ended up in her face. .. lol.. so she has this goose egg - more like a robin size egg right below her eye. and NOW it is turning BLUE. ohmygosh. I always thought my kids first black eye would be one of the boys.. not my daughter.. LOL

on the bright side.. did you SEE that child's eyelashes? ! beautiful.

3 comments:

wade said...

+1 for Sophie! I tell you, do not, do not, DO NOT mess with those little ex-orphanage girls. They will MESS... YOU... UP!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Life is never dulll with that many kids in one house!
I love the photo in your header, that must have been a fun moment.

BTW, Josie-Tatum just said, "How many kids are there?" I said, "Four." She said, "They need one more. How many boys and girls do they have?" I said, "2 girls, 2 boys." She said, "They need one more girl."

Go tell Bob!
Robbie

Table for Six said...

Hey Robbie, I tried to tell Bob that we needed one more girl.. but i told him a little older child.. I am DONE with babies! :O) although i am so grateful to have a chance to parent a little one - one more time :O) especially as he is a CUDDLE bug.