Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our circle is VERY complete.
















I am so happy, overjoyed, excited, exhausted, humbled, and thrilled to tell you that we are home and all together. The photo of the kids in the car was our drive home on Friday from STl after picking up the girls. I turned around and sucked the air out of the van! It was a beautiful site. Seeing all the seats used up.. once a upon a time there was a girl.. who wanted to be a mommy.. but it took a very long time and some wonderful yet hard lessons from her Father in Heaven.. then she turned around one day and smiled.. there were FOUR beautiful faces smiling back..





I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a bit. Bob started posting on FB and he posted something like 400 photos! and video ! So I laughed and just played with the boys instead of posting here or on the journey site. :O0





Today I walked into my living room and I saw bliss. I saw a picture of God's love and His plan fulfilled. it was undescriblable. But I did grab the camera and try to capture what MY bliss looks like. (the photo with everyone in the floor)





I hope you enjoy the photos. The one of Drew asleep on Bob is just awesome. I have one with all the children at that age sleeping on him.. THANKYOU GOD FOR MY FAMILY.





Next post will be of our journey on our journey to me site. It is how Drew came into our family. all the details of how God planned it from the start and changed our hearts to adopt once more.





Please pray for our family as we get over jetlag and mesh. I don't know why but I never really suffer from jet lag after the first day. But the rest of the family.. hehehe it is rough for them. maybe it is b/c i have to take care of babies everywhere! woohoo.





4 comments:

Lori Heinrich said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing your bliss!

Ashley and Mike said...

I am so happy you are home! Before reading the post, I thought the same thing about the van photo - wow, I would love to have a van load of cute kiddos. I cannot wait to hear the story of how Drew came to be your son. Hope you get some good sleep because you sure have a cute family to play with. Oh, and my minnie man has the same pjs Drew was wearing when he was sleeping on Bob. I love them!

Ashley and Mike said...

I just read the story and I love it. It is a perfect story just like I had hoped for. Thanks so much for sharing!

Table for Six said...

Ashley, i was hoping you would read it soon.. i knew you were waiting patiently! :O)
jill