Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry CHRISTmas, happy HOLY day

I love this time of year.. this year has been extra special in our family as God blessed us with one more miracle. Drew came home.
I love the Christmas music.. b/c through out the year, as we or I listen to the music it is mostly about me.. how it makes me feel. how i praise God with the music b/c of my feelings.. of course it is about him but it is mostly about how he comforts me, how he loves me and how he makes it all better... but at Christmas time.. it is ALL about Him - praising him, loving him, in awe of him. His birth, him as a child, and the special night - tonight.
I hope that in the coming year i can do a better job at praising him b/c of him and not about me at all..
I pray you all have the best Christmas !

I got the best news EVER, okay I have had the best news ever a couple times this year but this is REALLY GOOD.. our friends, whom I have asked for prayer for.. got word TODAY that they will leave on JAN 9 for their daughter in Vietnam!!!! This sweet little girl is three and has the BEST family waiting for her!! PRAISE THE LORD for this wonderful news!

3 comments:

Carla said...

I am thrilled that Drew is home this year in your arms for such a special time of the year!

That is so FABULOUS that your friends are leaving for their daughter in January! We get our daughter in VN on January 5th!!!! God IS good!

Merry Christmas!!!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

I know you had the merriest of Christmases. I pray you are safe in all of the weather,
Robbie

Mom to my China Posse said...

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the book!