Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Can't keep a good boy down.. heheheh



I just HAD to take these photos.. my sweet little boy wears his emotions on his face. I can tell every mood he has by just looking at him.. this particular time, he was upset with me b/c i said no to candy :O) and I grabbed the camera so he could see what he looked like. We are trying to "match his feelings on the in side with what is on the outside". This is b/c if I ask, are you mad or sad at mommy - daniel will say no.. I did get block with all these different emotions on it. He has done FABULOUS showing me how he feels. So anyways, Daniel was MAD at me and stood in kitchen pouting (it was rather cute) and once i started snapping photos.. his mood changed and he started laughing :O)
my sweet little guy.. you just can't keep a good man... umm boy down!

No comments: